RESECO with the support of the Konrad Adenauer Foundation, organized the “From Dialogue to Agreement between Belgrade and Pristina” working group consultations in a hybrid format on October 10, 2021. The consultations brought together experts from various fields including political science, philosophy, social theory and the NGO representatives.
- Filip Ejdus, professor at the Faculty of Political Sciences at the University of Belgrade
- Miloš Hrnjaz, associate professor at the Faculty of Political Sciences at the University of Belgrade
- Gazela Pudar Draško, research associate at the Institute for Philosophy and Social Theory
- Stefan Surlić, executive director of RESECO, assistant professor t at the Faculty of Political Sciences at the University of Belgrade
- Miodrag Milićević, executive director of NGO Active
- Agon Malqi, political analyst at Sbunker, Pristina.
The discussions centered around the challenges and opportunities for reaching an agreement between Belgrade and Pristina, and the participants shared their insights and recommendations on how to move towards a resolution.
The “From Dialogue to Agreement between Belgrade and Pristina” working group consultations provided a valuable platform for experts to exchange ideas and discuss the path towards resolving the issues between Belgrade and Pristina. The purpose of the event was to further peace and stability in the region, with the hope that the insights and suggestions discussed during the consultations will be taken into account in future conversations and agreements.